Saturday, December 21, 2013

Easy Chevron Nails With Nailvinyls!

Howdy nail world, today I will be sharing with you Chevron Nailvinyls that I recently purchased from Nailvinyls.com.  I purchased these from @teismom on Instagram.  I've always been a little uneasy about doing Chevron nails but after my purchase, I discovered how easy they were to do.  Because this was my first time using the Nailvinyls, I decided to only do one for my Red and White mix match mani.  Let me show you how easy they were to use:

Nailvinyls.com
@teismom on Instagram

Before I got started, I made sure to separate each strip before getting started. I then painted my nails with my base color which was white.




After my base color was completely dry, I used a pair of tweezers to place them on my nail.




At this point, you want to make sure they are completely secured to your cuticles. I then applied my top color which was red. 




Once you apply your top color, remove the Nailvinyls while the top color is still wet.  If you wait for it to dry, it may cause your polish to lift. And thats it!! Easy right? Here is the end result...




I am beyond happy that I ordered these Nailvinyls.  As you can see, they are extremely easy to use and they eliminate the stress of trying to get perfect Chevrons.  I will definitely be ordering more in the near future!

Polishes used for this mani from L to R Sally Hansen Rosey Shooter, Sinful Colors Ruby Mine, China Glaze Love Marilyn, L.A. Colors (no name), and Essence Fame Fatal








3 comments:

  1. They look wonderful!! Following you on Instagram and found your blog! I have one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie and I'm glad you found my blog. Whats your name on Instagram?

      Delete