Friday, April 18, 2014

Plaid Nails Tutorial

I've recently discovered that I really enjoy doing tutorials of nail designs that I do.  I would not consider myself skilled at extremely detailed nail art so to make up for that, I have to create other methods to create beautiful nail art. Which that being said, I hope you enjoy this tutorial and future tutorials.

To create these plaid nails, you will need three different colors of nail polish, a stripping brush, and a steady hand :)

Step One: Paint your nails with a base color.  I chose a white base color.


Step Two:  Create a tic-tack-toe pattern.


Step Three:  Starting on the left (or right) create another tic-tack-toe pattern in a different color.


Step Four:  On the left (or right) make one vertical line and then make two horizontal lines, one at the top and one at the bottom in a different color.



And your done!

*Please note that you may use acrylic paint as well if you prefer that over nail polish.


 photo newfinal_zps22c0cc8b.png

2 comments: