Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rimmel London Sweetie Crush Collection Swatches

There's no surprise that I am a fan of textured polish. It's like my favorite thing ever!!! Although I was very excited to see this collection, I was very disappointed at the same time. Why, you ask? Well I'll tell you, because the bottles are so darn small! I would need about 3 or 4 bottles to equal a full sized bottle of polish. Now although I have a serious control issue when it comes to purchasing nail polish, rest assured I only purchased one of each color.


The colors are very spring like and I honestly had no idea how strong the textured effect was going to be.  I'll just say, I was not disappointed.

 First up is Candyfloss Cutie.  Pink packed with a lot of shimmer.  Can you say gorgeous? Pink and I sometimes have a love/ hate relationship but I have nothing but love for this pink cutie! This is two thin coats with no top coat.


Violet Swizzle is another beauty.  Two thin coats with no top coat.


Next up is Fizzy Appleicious.  Green is my favorite color so natural this was my favorite out of the collection.  This was a little on the sheer side so for this I used three thin coats with no top coat.


Sherbet Sweetheart is a shimmer yellow.  This one was extremely sheer.  I used three thin coats and probably could have used another but I already thought three was too much.  No top coat used.


Lastly is Blueberry Whizz.  I'm not too much of a blue girl but I can see myself rocking this color. After the green, this one was my favorite.  I used two thin coats and no top coat.


Overall, I am a pretty happy camper with this collection.  The textured effect was not overpowering and the shimmers were spot on.  I love the names of each polish as they tie in perfectly with the name of the collection.
 photo newfinal_zps22c0cc8b.png










No comments:

Post a Comment