Friday, May 2, 2014

OPI Limited Edition 50 is the New Fabulous and Pop the Cork! Swatches

The moment I saw that OPI had two Limited Edition nail polishes exclusively for Sally Beauty Supply, I rushed over to my local Sally's.  They were so new that my sale's lady had to manually put the codes in because they would not scan.  I'll admit I am a sucker for Limited Edition polishes and the fact that it was OPI, was like icing on the cake.

Do not expect to find these beauties anywhere other than Sally's.  They are exclusively only at Sally's as part of their 50th Anniversary.  That's right, this collection is only at Sally Beauty Supply.  The collection consists of two polishes: a hot pink creme entitled 50 is the New Fabulous and a gold glitter bomb entitled Pop the Cork! Lets take a closer look, shall we?!


Now I don't know about you but seeing these two side by side just looks like the perfect pair.  



This is 50 is the New Fabulous.  Isn't she pretty? This hot-pink creme pops on camera so you can just imagine what this beauty looks like in person.  This is two coats and it applied beautifully.  

Now its time to break out the OPI Glitter Off basecoat or the Elmer's glue...



Pop the Cork! is a beautiful glitter topper that can also stand alone. 
It has a mixture of tiny and medium sized gold hexagon glitters, as well as silver hexagon glitters. 
I used three coats above to obtain full coverage. I did not use a base color underneath. 


Glitter bomb!


Now this is where the magic happened! 50 is the New Fabulous and Pop the Cork! are absolutely stunning together.

So now that you've seen the swatches, what do you think? Overall, I am very happy with these two purchases.  I am very happy I saw the sales ad for these beauties and no I do not feel bad about going straight to Sally's after getting off from work.  That's the life of a polish addict and I love it!

 photo newfinal_zps22c0cc8b.png

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'll be heading to Sally's too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I hope you were able to find them at your local Sally's.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog, after seeing your comment on Nouveau Cheap's IG photo. Glad I did because your nails and photos are beautiful! Subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kellie. It means a lot to me:)

      Delete
  3. I landed here while searching for OPI glitter polishes. SOme pretty work here. I would like to know how did you manage to get the look on the last photo. I loved how the glitters are graded, sparse on the middle and clustered around the edges. Would appreciate your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, i would like to ask if you are willing to sell OPI Pop The Cork! to me? I am residing in Singapore and will pay for the shipping fees. Pls let me know :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete