Tuesday, February 18, 2014

FingerPaints Rock My World 2014 Collection Swatches



During one of my many trips to Sally's Beauty Supply, I spotted a FingerPaints collection entitled Rock My World.  Since there was only four in the collection, I picked up all four.  Right off the bat I knew they were Metallic type polish but I had no idea....wait for it...that they were TEXTURED too.  Textured polish is my absolute favorite.  Lets take a look...


This is Stone Cold Pewter.  Its a light metallic green.  I only needed one coat to obtain full coverage.  No top coat was used. This one is my favorite out of the four.


..:::..



Next up is Pretty Tough Pink.  Its a metallic pink.  Again only needed one coat to obtain full coverage. No top coat used.


..:::..


Next is Rockin' Gunmetal.  Its a metallic silver and absolutely stunning.  My second favorite of the four.  Only needed one coat and no top coat was used.


..:::..

 

Lastly is Rock Hard Lilac.  A metallic purple or lilac if you prefer. Only needed one coat and used no top coat.


Overall, I was really impressed with this collection.  Not only because it was textured but also because of how well they applied.  One coat was all I needed and it applied very well.  If you are into textured and metallic polish, then I most definitely suggest you add these beauties to your collection!




No comments:

Post a Comment