Saturday, February 8, 2014

Zoya Naturel: Odette, Rue, and Chantal Swatch and Review

I've been hearing a lot about the Zoya Naturel collection and I've been dying to get my hands on them.  I decided to pick up three and explore them for myself.  I must say I was not disappointed and I loved the way they looked against my skin tone.  Lets take a look...



This is Odette.  Shes a gorgeous orchid cream.  The formula was a little on the watery side.
This is two thin coats.  It dried relatively quick. 




Next up is Rue! Rue reminds me of a extremely light pale purple blush.  This was also on the watery side.
This is two thin coats and this too dried fairly quick.



Lastly I have Chantal and this one was my favorite.  I love the way it looks against my skin tone. This one was not as watery as the others but not necessarily like Zoya's regular cream formulas.  This is two thin coats.

Overall, I really enjoyed these three polishes.  They were a bit watery then what I expected but two thin coats was all I needed to obtain fill coverage.  I loved the fact that they dried quickly making it a great go-to polish when your in a hurry.










No comments:

Post a Comment