Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sally Hansen's Satin Glam Collection Swatches


Today I would like to share these new polishes from Sally Hansen's Satin Glam collection.  I was attracted to this collection because of the matte satin finishes that they have. Not to mention that there is a lot of shimmer swimming in these little bottles.  And what lady doesn't enjoy a little shimmer from time to time right?!



First up is Crystalline and shes a beauty.  A satin shimmer white that would be perfect for any formal occasion. This is three thin coats with no top coat.


Next up is Metal Iced.  A blueish gray satin shimmer. This is two coats with no top coat.


Next is Go Gold.  A gold satin shimmer.  Two coats with no top coat.


This is Chic Pink and its my favorite out of the collection.  Two coats with no top coat.


Next is Sun Sheen.  This shimmer orange is definitely a good one for summertime. Two coats with no top coat.


Next is Teal Tulle.  My second favorite of the collection.  Two coats with no top coat.


Next up is Taffeta.  I used two coats with no top coat.


Last one of the collection is Silk Onyx.  Two coats with no top coat.

....::::....

I enjoyed this collection.  The colors did not necessarily wow me, however the shimmer matte satin finish to them definitely did.  












No comments:

Post a Comment