Sunday, March 9, 2014

OPI - Muppets Most Wanted Collection Swatches

I've been a fan of the Muppets for as long as I could remember.  Growing up watching the Muppets was always one of my favorite things to do as a child.  With that being said, I was excited for this OPI release of The Muppets Most Wanted Collection.  Right off the bat I told myself I was going to get the entire collection but after reviewing the collection very carefully and I do mean carefully, I decided to get only five out of the eight.  

These five colors which includes two cremes and three glitters are absolutely stunning.  The other three in the collection included a pearlescent shade and two duochromatic shades.  


First up is I Love Applause.  A really gorgeous pastel pink.  This color makes me feel so girly.  Its pretty sheer when applying so I first used a white base color and then used two thin layers of this gorgeous pink.


Next is Let's Do Anything We Want.  This glitter topper includes white and pink micro glitters and white square glitters.  I did have to do a little fishing for the white squares.


I layered two coats over I Love Applause.  


Chillin' Like A Villian is a pastel orange creme.  It reminds me of orange sorbet ice cream.  Absolutely gorgeous.  This too was pretty sheer so I applied two coats over a white base color.


The next glitter topper is called Gaining Mole-mentum and its a funky one but in a good way.  It is a mixture of cut up glitter pieces in various colors.  


Below I applied two coats over Chillen' Like A Villian.


I saved the last glitter, which in my opinion is the best out of the entire collection, for last.  This is Muppets World Tour and is probably my favorite glitter on the market today.


This is three coats with nothing under and wow! Absolutely stunning. It applied very easy.  I used it as a full coverage glitter but I am sure it will make a great glitter topper as well.  


I was really impressed with this collection.  I am a glitter fanatic and these glitters blew me away.  I cant really pick a favorite because I really enjoyed all five of them.  Maybe I will consider giving the other three a try but for now I am very content with these.


 photo newfinal_zps22c0cc8b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment