Thursday, March 6, 2014

Essie Hide & Go Chic Spring 2014 Swatches

I'll admit my Essie nail polish collection is pretty small so I was excited to get my hands on the Spring collection.  I absolutely adore these colors.  So with that being said, I hope you enjoy these swatches.

Hide & Go Chic is a gorgeous rich blue. I am normally not a fan of blues but I really enjoy this shade of blue.  This is two thin coats.


Fashion Playground is a gorgeous mint green with a little shimmer.  I was a little disappointed with this one because it was a bit streaky.  The color is beautiful but the application of it was a headache.  This is two thin coats.


Romper Room is a very girly pale pink.  I can be pretty tomboyish at times but this one is my favorite out of the collection.  This is two thin coats.


Spin The Bottle is a sheer nude.  I love the way it looks against my skin tone.  For this I used two thin coats.


Style Hunter is a deep dark pink.  Actually for me it is borderline red.  It was a little bit of a challenge to apply, just for the simple fact that I did not want any to get on my cuticles because it was a bit staining.  For this I used two thin coats.


Last one of the collection is Truth or Flare.  It reminds me of a vintage pair of blue jeans.  This was my second favorite of the collection.  For this I used two thin coats.


I was pretty happy with the color selection of this collection.  As I was swatching them, I was already thinking of ideas to do with them.  I do not know why I was never a big Essie fan before, but I will definitely be keeping my eye out for future Essie releases.
 photo newfinal_zps22c0cc8b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment