Friday, March 7, 2014

Orly Blush Collection Swatches

Okay guys I was excited about this collection.  Orly is one of my favorite brands and when I first saw these colors in the collection, I just fell in love. I was really hoping these colors would not disappoint me and I'm glad to say, they did not!

Naked Canvas is an off white shimmer with hues of purple.  It photographs more white and the purple hues were impossible to photograph but trust me, its there.  This is a beautiful base color for some nice nail art.  For this I used two thin coats.


Dare to Bare is a nude creme.  I'm pretty sure its pretty similar to other nudes that I have but needless to say, it applied beautifully so I was happy.  This is two thin coats.


Flawless Flush is a light purple shimmer with hues of gold.  Love this one.  Impossible to capture the true beauty of this one under my natural light (you would think it would shine perfectly in natural light) but again its absolutely beautiful in person. I used two thin coats.



Classic Contours is a dark nude purple creme.  Again this one reminds me of some of the other dark nudes I have so its not too original.  I used two thin coats for this one.


Cheeky is what can I say....AMAZING!.  I am so in love with this one.  Most definitely my favorite out of the collection.  This orange shimmer with gold hues is going to be a favorite for summer. It took three thin coats to get full coverage.


Lastly, First Blush is a dark pink creme that applied like a charm.  For this I used two thin coats.


Overall I was pretty happy with these colors.  Ive waited so long for them and they definitely made every second well worth it!
 photo newfinal_zps22c0cc8b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment